Assembly – Part list
The barbecue Verticook® V-101 is supplied in a cardboard box (95 cm x 36 cm x 26 cm) containing all parts to be assembled (as listed here below). Its gross weight is 28,5 Kg.
- 2 transversal sides and their three reinforcement brackets
- 2 vertical grids and one bottom grid that make up the fire box
- 1 ash tray with its two support devices
- 4 legs, two of which having plastic wheels (polypropylene, 15 cm diameter)
- 1 wooden pulling handle
- 2 longitudinal sides that make up the lighting chamber.
- 2 collapsible shutters with their springs and blocking pins
- 1 lid for regulating the combustion
- 2 cage grill supporting racks
- 2 cage grills (30,0 cm x 50, 5 cm) with their two lids and blocking pins (chromed steel). They can be dismantled for dishwasher washing.
- 1 spit and its two fixing devices, 2 meat retaining forks, and an electrical motor (1,5 V battery is not included)
- 2 fat dripping pans (enamelled steel) and their collapsible wire frames (chromed steel)
- 2 dividing partitions for reducing the size of the firebox and lighting chamber, and their four U shaped rods
- Bolts, nuts and washers needed for mounting
- Tightening wrench (14 mm)
The mounting instructions show how to assemble the barbecue. All that is required Is a screw driver, a pair of pliers and some patience.